Thursday, 15 April 2010

Bracelets

These next few posts are going to be fairly image heavy, but I figure if I can start the blog off with some pretty pictures, then I've got a base to add to as I go along...

So, a selection of bracelets. All of these (and more!) are for sale in my Etsy shop, if you're interested.

Copper European 4-in-1 chainmaille bracelet:
Copper European 4-in-1 chainmaille bracelet

"Spring" - a copper, malachite, prehnite and green aventurine bracelet:
copper, malachite, prehnite and green aventurine bracelet

"L'heure bleue" - Carved snowflake obsidian, sodalite and sterling bracelet
Snowflake obsidian, sodalite and sterling bracelet

"Jessica" - A copper and sodalite wire-wrapped and chainmaille bracelet:
Copper and sodalite wire-wrapped and chainmaille bracelet

"Japanese Bronze" - a Japanese 12-in-2 bronze chainmaille bracelet:
Japanese 12-in-2 bronze chainmaille bracelet

"Candlelight" - a carnelian, sodalite and silver bracelet:
carnelian, sardonyx and silver bracelet

"European Square" - A copper chainmaille bracelet in square wire:
European Square

"Knights of the Round Table #1" - Stainless steel chainmaille bracelet for men:
Knights of the Round Table #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...