Monday, 19 April 2010

Rings

Today's post is about rings. I'm not very good at making rings, principally because I don't have a ring sizer or a ring mandrel - both of which are essential if you want to make metal rings. I have, however, made the following to fit me, and a ring mandrel is on the top of my To Buy list, so if there's a style you like, just let me know!

Sterling silver square wire ring (I'm wearing a copper version of this one today!):
Sterling silver square wire ring

Copper and onyx ring:
Onyx and Copper Ring

Silver plated wire ring, with freshwater pearl:
Silver plated wire ring, with freshwater pearl

Fine silver - PMC3 ring:
Ring

I'm going to do a post soon on PMC3 - silver clay - because it's a new material I started working with not very long ago, so you can learn along with me. Won't that be fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...