This copper and kyanite necklace is entirely handmade. Each link of the chain was made from 24 gauge copper wire, and joined by me, as was the handmade hook and eye clasp. The pendant is woven from solid copper wire, with a faceted kyanite briolette dangling in the middle.
The necklace measures 18 inches (46 cm) but I can adjust this on request. Pendant measures 2 1/2 inches (6.5cm) from top to bottom.
Ce collier en cuivre et kyanite est entièrement fait à la main. J'ai fabriqué chaque lien de la chaîne en cuivre, ainsi que le fermoir crochet et, bien sur, le pendentif en fil de cuivre avec sa briolette de kyanite.
Le collier mesure 46cm, mais je peux change la longueur, sur demande. Le pendentif est 6.5cm de long
For sale in my Etsy shop now.
A vendre dans ma boutique ALM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a beautiful piece. I love copper and that kyanite piece lovely. Well done! Found you through a google search for copper. Glad I did!
ReplyDeleteLois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com
http://copperwirejewelers.ning.com