Sunday, 18 July 2010

Holidays

We're in the middle of moving house again, so even before this blog shuts for the summer holiday (which will be next week, in case any of you feel the need to mark it in your diaries ;-) ) posting will be fairly sporadic... Posting about jewellery will be even more so, since my tools and supplies are now packed in a bag somewhere in a big pile of bags. Once we're back from our holidays and in our August flat (which is unlikely to have internet) I can start working again.

Waiting for me in the UK are (hopefully!):
  • new business cards
  • metal stamps - letters and numbers
  • a metal punch
  • jump rings
  • sterling lobster clasps
  • the below beautiful items from lilysoffering




I'm going to use the garnet clasp on a sterling Euro 4 in 1 chainmaille bracelet that's been sitting here waiting for the perfect clasp.

The metal stamps and hole punch will go well with the sterling sheet I have. (Bought with the intent of learning to solder - that hasn't gone so well, since the solder just won't flow. I'll try again another time... In the meantime, I can put the sheet to good use with my new stamps!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...