Saturday, 10 July 2010

Screenshot of a product page from my new website

As I mentioned recently, I'm in the middle of learning how to make a website. I may never be able to open a text processor ever again after this...

As well as doing a complete redesign and rebranding of my existing website, I'm introducing a shopping cart, too, so you can buy directly from my website. Below is a screenshot one of the product pages. There will be one of those for each product, and of course, general category pages and links to my existing sites at Etsy, DaWanda and ALittleMarket. There will also be the general information pages, very similar to the ones I currently have.

Screenshot of new product page

What do you reckon? I can now see why web designers get paid a fortune, this is taking for ever - I'm learning a lot though!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...