Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Featured - Etsy treasury

My stainless steel byzantine chainmaille bracelet was featured in this awesome treasury by the incomparable Tangentine. Be sure to check out everyone else's amazing work!

'The introvert' by Tangentine

I spotted alibli's earrings a couple of days ago. And I liked them and the title so much it inspired me to make this treasury.I also made one named: The extrovert http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cb6bf8fe5ff6d910b6a7c26/the-extrovert?index=1


The Introvert - ste...
$

Hydrangea, Nebulous...
$5.00

Mixed media portrai...
$80.00

Introvert - 8.5 x 1...
$16.00

Gorgeous Glossy Vin...
$4.40

Orange coral and fr...
$24.00

The Thinker
$30.00

Two tiny miniature ...
$12.00

Introvert- Napkin R...
$50.00

1 Day SALE Inner Be...
$

Writing Prompt Pers...
$17.75

Midnight Carnival -...
$23.00

Stainless steel Byz...
$25.00

Fjola - A4 Mixed Me...
$30.00

Just to Make this D...
$50.00

Thinker on Tree Fol...
$

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...