One of the things those of us who sell on Etsy have been asking for for a long time is the ability to offer automatic discounts through means of coupon codes. Etsy has finally rolled out that feature to 5% of the accounts on Etsy as a test - and this time, I'm one of the lucky ones!
To celebrate this, and to test the functionality, I'm offering a 5% discount on anything in my shop, if you enter the coupon code CODETEST1 in the appropriate place at checkout. This code will remain valid until the end of this weekend (so until whenever I deactivate it on Monday 22 November) and applies only to items purchased from my Etsy shop. I'm offering free shopping worldwide at the moment, too, so there's never been a better time to do some Christmas shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment