Monday, 27 December 2010

Happy Holidays

A belated Merry Christmas to you all, and all my best wishes for the new year ahead - may 2011 bring you all good things and happiness.

I intend, internet permitting, to post at some point discussing my goals for the year ahead - putting them out there in public might help keep me accountable, who knows ;-)

(One of them will be to get back to updating this blog more frequently - my long-standing internet connection woes are apparently soon to be over, and I'll have a real live broadband connection. It'll be like being in the 20th century again; amazing. This is quite possibly the longest I've gone without a real internet connection in over a decade; I think I've gone through withdrawls...)

Anyway, a proper internet connection will allow me to get back to uploading photos and listing new items - I've been busy while I've been offline!

Keep your fingers crossed, I'll be back before you know it!

1 comment:

  1. will be looking for you Nicole. The pendant went down very well and really suits the recipient.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...