Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Featured: Etsy treasury - Copper dragonscale chainmaille bracelet in square wire

My copper dragonscale bracelet was featured in this beautiful Etsy Expats treasury by artophile:

'Certainly not ordinary...' by artophile

Made for the EtsyExpatTeam challenge "A life less ordinary..."



$

I Dreamed I Could F...
$475.00

The wasp. Unique pa...
$11.00

Sunflowers I
$20.00

vintage 80s silk sc...
$17.00

Nuno Felted Ribbon ...
$75.00

Les Boutons d Or - ...
$20.00

The Raven pendant n...
$29.00

Dragonscale copper ...
$90.00

Silver and gold dec...
$9.00

vintage mother of p...
$36.00

Golden Buddha frame...
$78.00

6 small vintage gol...
$

vintage rhinestone ...
$10.00


$

Congratulations.......
$15.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.



You can buy this bracelet on Etsy or on my own website - it will be made to order to fit you, so please don't order this the day before you need it!



You can see more dragonscale pieces and find out a bit more about the weave here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...